Webinaarin järjestää EthOss Academy. Luennoitsija Dr. Peter Fairbairn.
Rekisteröityminen on ilmaista. Rekisteröidy tästä linkistä:
Webinaarikokonaisuuteen kuuluu viisi eri luentoa syksyn 2018 ja kevään 2019 aikana. Tarkemmat aiheet ja päivämäärät on listattu alla.
The EthOss Academy has announced a series of educational webinars for dentists, beginning in November 2018 and running into 2019.
The first webinar will take place on Nov 28th, at 6pm – 7pm (GMT). Hosted by Dr Peter Fairbairn, this first session will focus on the “Ideology of True Bone Regeneration”. Clinicians can register for this event free of charge using the link below: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5950249460715060993.
The remaining events, running until April 2019, will be:
- Ideology of Bone Regeneration – Weds 28th November 2018, 6pm – 7pm
- The importance of site cleaning and preparation when grafting – Weds 9th January 2019, 6pm – 7pm
- Different graft materials – what results can you expect? – Mon 11th Feb 2019, 6pm – 7pm
- Soft tissue management and suturing after grafting – Thurs 7th March 2019, 6pm – 7pm
- Assessing radiographs – is it bone, or is it graft material? – Weds 27th March 2019, 6pm – 7pm
- Post-Surgery Care and Implant Maintenance – Thurs 2nd May 2019, 6pm – 7pm
All events will be free to attend and open for delegates from around the world.
A great opportunity to learn from home, these events are designed for dental professionals with experience of bone grafting and implantology. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions as the sessions develop which will be answered at the end of the presentation. For more information on any of the above events contact firstname.lastname@example.org.